- Primary Treatment Cosmetic Pedicure
- Podiatric Treatment Specialist Pedicure
- Reconstruction of the Nail (Nail Prosthetics)
- Cracked Heels (Hiperkeratosis)
- Nail Fungus (Lunula Laser, Mycological examination)
- Foot Mycosis
- Sweating Foot
- Relief and Amortization
- Individual Orthosis
- Custom-made Vasyli inserts
- Ingrown and Twisting Nails
They have the size of a pea, they look like hardened change of skin, protruding above its surface. Usually they are round and pale yellow.
These spot areas of hardened skin create core of the corn when pressed. This core presses nerve endings that are beneath it which is causing acute pain.
Reasons for their formation are:
– Wearing inappropriate shoes
– Socks or tights
– Deformation of feet and toes
– Surgical scars
– Pressure and friction
Removal is important because they might lead to inflammation.
By removing corn, at large part we will not remove the cause of its formation. Constant changes in skeletal system of the foot will predispose to future rebuild of the corn. That is why changing shoes to appropriate is so important. Also using individual reliefs and visits in podiatric office.
If you have problems with your feet , you can visit us for a free consultation . Just call into the salon and we will reservation the best date for you .
Cost of treatment since 40 zł