- Primary Treatment Cosmetic Pedicure
- Podiatric Treatment Specialist Pedicure
- Reconstruction of the Nail (Nail Prosthetics)
- Cracked Heels (Hiperkeratosis)
- Nail Fungus (Lunula Laser, Mycological examination)
- Foot Mycosis
- Sweating Foot
- Relief and Amortization
- Individual Orthosis
- Custom-made Vasyli inserts
- Ingrown and Twisting Nails
Reconstruction of the Nail (Nail Prosthetics)
Destroyed or damaged toe nails happen quite often.
Mechanical injuries or disease lesions (nail fungus) wedge-cut nails on both sides lead to deformation and unsightly looks.
A Reconstruction procedure is painless and after the “new” nails looks healthy and natural and not causing troubles in everyday life anymore. They can be set up by people with diabetes, pregnant women and people oncologically treated.
Reconstruction is new to the field of Podology. It is an excellent alternative in case of unsightly nails, because it allows for psychological comfort and wearing shoes with bare fingers.
If you have problems with your feet , you can visit us for a free consultation . Just call into the salon and we will reservation the best date for you .
Cost of treatment: 120zł