- Primary Treatment Cosmetic Pedicure
- Podiatric Treatment Specialist Pedicure
- Reconstruction of the Nail (Nail Prosthetics)
- Cracked Heels (Hiperkeratosis)
- Nail Fungus (Lunula Laser, Mycological examination)
- Foot Mycosis
- Sweating Foot
- Relief and Amortization
- Individual Orthosis
- Custom-made Vasyli inserts
- Ingrown and Twisting Nails
- Micro-needling therapy
Cracked Heels (Hiperkeratosis)
Accumulation of horn tissue in one place. Except for unsightly looks they cause pain.
Cracks look like slots might even take as far as dermis. Bleeding might occur causing great discomfort when walking.
– Dry and hard skin
– Poor diet
– Insufficient amount of fluids
– Improper care
– Hard and too small shoes
Appropriate removal of horn layer is very important, because doing it too drastically leads to its faster growth. Otherwise too small growth leaves incorrect skin tensions of the whole feet and leads to cracks formation.
If you have problems with your feet , you can visit us for a free consultation . Just call into the salon and we will reservation the best date for you .
Cost of treatment since 80 zł